The Lucky Platter takes the Covid-19 pandemic seriously and is following all Evanston guidelines as well as taking extra precautions. Sanitization is consistently occurring throughout the restaurant to protect our guests as well as our employees. Some of the steps of safety we are implementing include:
- Removing menus from circulation after each guest orders.
- Cleaning all menus using peroxide as well as sanitizer.
- Thorough sanitization of every table and chair after guest use.
- Providing paper straws for drinks.
- Regular sanitization of door handles, restrooms, pens, and other high touch surfaces.
- Maintaining six feet of distance whenever possible.
The Guest’s Commitment to Us
In addition to our commitment to you, we expect the guest to follow our safety guidelines. This includes:
- Wearing your mask whenever an employee is at your table.
- Limiting your time with us to one hour.
- Avoiding physical contact with our employees and other guests.
- Keeping six feet of distance between you and our employees and other guests.
**All patio seating is subject to weather cooperation. Summer weather can change rapidly, so the guest assumes the risk of inclement weather disrupting their meal. If it begins to rain, we will provide to-go boxes for food already on the table or we will box any food coming out of the kitchen. Payment will be promptly processed. Due to reduced capacity we cannot reseat patio guests inside the restaurant.**